Sunday, September 8, 2013

You Should be Dancing!

Last night I attended a Bee Gees tribute band concert. It was hard finding someone to go with me. My friend Chris accepted the offer. Chris and I met at college in 1976. We were both from Idaho and we both loved dancing back then. For a little while after college we even had an apartment together. I might be one of the few people that can say I love disco and the 70s. So when the chance for this concert came up I wanted to be there.

It was held in a small venue in Kent not far from home. Chris and I met at Red Robin for dinner and to catch up. After all these years we both ended up living in Washington State. We try to get together every few months.

The concert was surprisingly pretty empty. But those of us there had a great time. The band was very good. Of course there was a disco ball and some dancing at the end. It brought back a lot of great memories.

Music can do so much for a soul.

Keep on dancing!




No comments:

July Already and Only My 2nd Post this Year!

I have to say this year, 2023 has been a huge year of firsts for me. In January I went on my very first cruise. My friend Chris and I flew t...